Write For Us
Some of our most important stories start with tips.
We are always looking for more information.
Share your Knowledge and views via Filmy Chef
You can contribute your writing regarding the latest happening news about the entertainment industry. Our reach is multiplying day by day due to the instant reaction to the latest entertainment news along with the reader-oriented approach.
If you are interested in sharing your notion of entertainment world (Movies, TV, Music and related industries) with the wide range of audience, we invite you to write for us.
No Compromise with the Quality
In order to deliver the best and resourceful content to the readers, we ensure that the quality of content should be excellent.
Here are some Guidelines you should know before submission.
- First and foremost rule the content should be unique and not been published somewhere else.
- The article should contain minimum 600+ words.
- The content should fall into the entertainment category.
- The article should be rich in grammar as well as in readability aspects, there should be no Spelling errors.
- The article should be well written and self-explanatory.
- A Link to your app or website, will be included in the Brief Author Bio section.
- Do provide at least one social media profile link of the author (Linkedin or Twitter).
- Once we have successfully published your blog on FilmyChef, you can’t use the same content anywhere else.
What Should You Do For Making a FilmyChef Publishing Article?
- Be Different Internet is full of content write something that interests a large number of users some things that create curiosity.
- Be Resourceful at the End as readers want something informative that they can take away.
- Be Backed Up by data make sure your argument is originated from a fact or a rigid data, analysis as less number of readers prefer the opinions.
- Be Observative writing is all about presenting something that no one noticed or knew before.
- Avoid use of Passive Voice in the sentences.
- Try to cut down the information in points or proper subheadings.
- Provide an easy transition to readers while going from one paragraph to another.
- Try to write the article with high readability (small paragraphs & short sentences).