The club of the 10 most wanted in Hollywood already has a woman. This speaks her value in the otherwise male-dominated world. Scarlett Johansson has been placed on a list dominated by men, which group of the highest grossing stars in the film industry. A list that Harrison Ford heads, that includes Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp or Robert Downey Jr. and that places to the actress in the last position of the top ten. The 31-year-old New York singer, and model is also the youngest.
Scarlett Johansson: Well compared
According to the magazine ‘Forbes’, the highest paid actress in Hollywood with about 40.5 million dollars (35.5 million euros) collected in the last 12 months.
Some compared it to Marilyn Monroe, others have seen Lana Turner’s charm and someone remembers the languid image of Kim Basinger. With that fragile and tormented air, just like the femme fatals that made the history of cinema.
Journey of Scarlett Johansson: Personal Life
- Scarlett Marie Johansson was born in New York on November 22nd 1984, by Karsten Johansson, Danish architect and Melanie Sloan, born in the Bronx from a family of Polish origin.
- It seems that already at three years the little Scarlett already dreamed of becoming an actress; starts to take part in the first auditions for television commercials at seven years.
Journey Of Scarlett Johansson: Personal Life continued
- Her mother understands that she is really interested in the profession of the actress, so although she is very young, she begins to take her to various auditions for film and theater productions.
- Scarlett Johansson is only eight years old when she sets foot with Ethan Hawke in the “Sofistry” stage play.
- From 1994 she began to appear in small roles in some films but makes herself known to the public with her role as Amanda in “Manny & Lo”.
Journey Of Scarlett Johansson: year 2000 and 2004
In 2000 she was in “Ghost World“, then in “The man who was not there“; and the story continues. The definitive consecration arrives in 2003 with two films: “The Girl with the Pearl Earring” and “Lost in Translation – Translated Love“; thanks to her role in this latest film, Scarlett Johansson wins the award for the best-emerging actress.
In 2004 she is next to John Travolta in the cast of the film “A Song for Bobby Long“. From here begins a long period that brings it and keeps it on the crest of the wave: advertising campaigns, fashion (Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein), various film projects. In the 2007 ranking of the most desired women on the planet, the American magazine “AskMen“, put Scarlett Johansson in second place, preceded only by Beyonce Knowles.
Two failed marriages, but still a strong-willed woman
After a failed marriage with actor Ryan Reynolds, of which she divorced in 2011, the woman with the “sensual lips of Hollywood” thought to be in solid hands now. In August 2013, she announced her engagement with French journalist Romain Dauriac. They have a daughter with the name Rose Dorothy. But still, it failed, Scarlett is back single at the beginning of 2017.
In 2013, Esquire magazine named the blonde Johansson “Sexiest Woman Alive” for the second time!
Scarlett Johansson Directorial debut:
Recently, she obtained great popularity after her participation in “Iron Man 2” where it interprets Natalia Romanova, the Black Widow.
Scarlett made her directorial debut with “Summer Crossing,” a film based on a Truman Capote novel. This is a complete people lover and has brought immense success to Johansson.