Yami Gautam, turned a year older on November 28 and interestingly she loves it that her birthday comes at the end of the year. She was born as elder daughter to Punjabi film director Mukesh Gautam and homemaker Anjali Gautam in Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh). Her younger sister Surili is also a known Punjabi actress and she has a brother Ojas.
The actress is one of the successful examples of the faces who rose from TV to Bollywood. Not much about her personal life is known to the audience. Therefore, we bring to you some fascinating facts about this pretty actress.
Take a look:
1. Yami is among highest paid actress and charges 1-2 crore per movie.
2. Yami Gautam was a law student in Chandigarh. But, she pursued her passion for acting.
3. Yami prefers to work out more in open spaces and love her workouts in open grounds.
4. Yami Gautam is now a trained pole dancer.
5. She is die heart fan of chai. Whenever Yami travels abroad, she has a chai kit that goes along with her.
6. The Bollywood Beauty dreamt of becoming an IAS officer.
7. Yami aspired to be an IAS officer but destiny surely had different plans for her.
8. If not an actor, Yami would have preferred to become a lawyer.
9. Yami started her career with television NDTV show ‘Chaand Ke Paar Chalo’.
10. Many of us know she made her big screen debut with Vicky Donor, but this is not right. Yami made her debut with Kannada film ‘Ullasa Utsaha’.
12. Other than acting, the pretty actress is fond of interior decoration, traveling and listening to music.
13. Yami Gautam loves The Green Life and is environment and animal lover.
14. She had set up her own greenhouse and organic garden in her Himachal house.
15. Yami is a book worm. She describes herself as an avid reader.
16. The beautiful actress loves to read romantic novels and her favourite time of the day is when she is alone with her favourite novels.
17. The actress has an unbreakable connection with South Indian cuisine. Seems like dosa, idli, sambhar and vada are some of her favourite dishes.
18. She believes in natural products. Yami Gautam avoids using any artificial product. She uses the conventional mixture of curd, lemon and coconut oil as a conditioner to her hair.
19. Yami Gautam has her own makeup artist.
20. Being a Yoga activist, Yami Gautam encourages youth to stay healthy and stress-free. The actress feels pleasure doing Hot Yoga in 40-degree heat.