Facts About Bollywood Actress, Singer & Songwriter Divvya Chouksey
Divvya Chouksey was an Indian Bollywood Actress, Singer & Songwriter, who was born on 14 November, 1990 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. belonged to the family of lawyers. Both his father Mohan Chouksey and sister Pallavi Chouksey are renowned lawyers in the city. She also had a brother, Mayank Chouksey.
Divvya Chouksey has done her schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1 in Bhopal. After her school she shifted to New Delhi to pursue her Graduation in Mass Communication. After her graduation Divvya went to London, UK to pursue her Masters in Documentary Filmmaking from Bedfordshire University. Divya came to Mumbai to pursue her acting dream. Unfortunately we lost the talented actor on July 12, 2020, as she passed away after losing her battle to Cancer.
She had been suffering from pancreas cancer for the last one-and-a-half years Here are some unknown facts you should know about veteran actor Divya Chouksey. Have a look:
Interesting facts about Divvya Chouksey
1. Divya Chouksey made her debut in Bollywood with the 2016 Rom Com movie Hai Apna Dil Toh Awara with fellow actors Sahi Ananad, Herry Tangiri, Vikam Kochhar, Niyati Joshi. She bagged the role of Sanya Dalwani in the film among 30 girls who auditioned for the role.
2. She made her debut as singer and writer with her single called Patiyaale Di Queen on Zee Music. She mentioned that her song was the answer to Honey Singh’s song that depicts women as the weaker sex.
3. Divya had also participated in many beauty pageants. She became the second runner-up in Miss India UK pageant. In 2012 she also participated in the Miss Universe contest.
4. Divya was a trained dancer in Salsa, Ballroom and Kathak.
5. Divya Chouksey had worked in the TV industry with the shows like MTV Making the Cut 2, MTV True Life, MTV Bakra, Sony’s CID, Channel V It’s Complicated, Life OK’s Shapath and Star Plus’s Ek Ghar Banaunga.
6. Divya Chouksey featured in multiple TV campaigns and promos before her debut. The list of TV commercials includes Nokia, Roopam.
7. She was an avid dog lover. She used to share pictures with dogs on her instagram handle.
8. She loved to have red wine and had inked multiple tattoos on her body.
9. Her major hobbies were traveling, listening to music and watching movies.
10. Her last Instagram stories read, “Words cannot suffice what I want to convey, the more the less. Since it’s been months I am absconded and bombarded with a plethora of messages, it’s time I tell you guys. I am on my deathbed. S*** happens, I am strong. Be there another life of non-suffering. No questions please. Only god knows how much you mean to me. Bye.”
11. In her another Insta story, she wrote “Guys I have been hospitalised, not in the state to even talk, my cancer is killing me. Pray for my easy passing. Sorry just unable to reply. Love to all”.
Divya had urged fans to pray for her easy passing. May her soul rest in peace!!!