Shah Rukh Khan is an Indian Actor, Producer and Television Personality who was Born on 2 November 1965 in New Delhi. Since his Grandmother wanted a Son, he was an adopted Child, because his. Shah Rukh khan’s First Name was Abdul Rehman named by his nani, but his father changed his name to Shahrukh, that means the Face of King. Khan has spent his first five years with her Grandmother in Mangalore and then he returned to stay with his parents. We all know Shah Rukh Khan From the Surface, But there is so much more to explore from inside.
So here are some lesser known facts about the king of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan.
1. The Bollywood King Khan always wanted to be an army Officer, But her mother didn’t want to send his only son to the army. However, when he entered the entertainment industry.
2. The actor has always had a fascination for sports and wanted to pursue a career in sports before a shoulder injury in his early years.
3. One of SRK’s fans from Australia buys him a piece of land on the moon from the Lunar Republic Society on his birthday every time. She also has bought him several acres on The Sea of Tranquility.
4. He has a fan from Los Angeles called Paige Wilson who makes clay statues of everything and anything SRK does.
5. In 1998, he won the Zee Cine Award for best actor but gave his award to Salman Khan and asked him to deliver the thank you speech instead.
shah rukh khan
6. All of SRK’s cars have the number 555 and also many of his staff has the number 555 in their mobile phones. He believes that the right numbers bring him good luck.
7. He has received an honorary degree in recognition for his acts of philanthropy, altruism and humanitarianism from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
8. Shah Rukh Khan has been given the status equivalent of Knighthood in Malaysia.
9. He has been named amongst the top five richest actors including Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Clint Eastwood and Adam Sandler.
10. This may be a heart-break for many of us but yes, SRK doesn’t like ice-creams.
11. SRK always wears his wedding ring on his right hand.
12. He has had 226 nominations across popular Bollywood awards, and has won 207 of them and surprisingly won the best actor award 29 times.
13. One of the reasons why Shah Rukh bought Mannat in Juhu, Mumbai, was that he wanted to have an exclusive prayer room, where he can Pray alone without any Disturbances.
14. He makes sure his sleeping pyjamas are freshly-ironed every night because he believes that “one never knows who one may meet in dreams.”
15. During his struggling days Shah Rukh ran a restaurant in Daryaganj.
16. Shah Rukh’s first salary was Rs 50 which he had earned at a Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi.
Actor Shah Rukh Khan
17. Shah Rukh has a fear of riding horses.
18. He was honoured with the Padma Shri by the Government of India in the year 2005 and is also awarded both the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres, and its highest civilian honour, the Légion d’honneur from The Government of France.
19. Shah Rukh is one of the last ones to leave a party and being his warm self, he will hug and kiss his close friends multiple times before the final bye.
20. Shah Rukh happens to have a supreme collection of books.
21. He himself admitted once that he snores at night and loves to make jokes about it.
22. Shah Rukh has an obsession with the colour black.
23. Shah Rukh became the third actor in 2007 to have his wax statue installed at London’s Madame Tussauds museum.
24. He might be known as the king of romance, but he himself admitted that he is, “shy and scared of women”.
25. He was the First Indian Actor to be given the rare honour to ring the bell of the World’s Largest Stock Exchange NASDAQ Stock Market, USA.