Some lesser-known facts about Sushant Singh Rajput’s lady love and Ex Ankita Lokhande
Ankita Lokhande is an Indian actress who was born on 19 December 1984 to Shashikant Lokhande and Vandana Pandis in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. She also has a brother Arpa. Her Father is a news reporter and her mother is a teacher. The actress earned fame with her debut award-winning role in Balaji Telefilms’ daily show Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV. She was one of the highest-paid actresses of Tellywood.
After graduating in Indore she moved to Mumbai in 2005 to pursue her career in acting. In 2019, Ankita Lokhande made her film debut as Jhalkaribai in Kangana Ranaut’s historical periodical movie Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. She also appeared in the 2020 action thriller Baaghi 3. In her personal front, Lokhande started dating Sushant Singh Rajput in 2010. However, they broke up in 2016 after that in 2019, she announced her relationship with her boyfriend Vicky Jain, a businessman and got engaged to him on 11 June 2020. Today, the gorgeous lady has gained a lot of fame and has a huge fan following. The most critically and widely appreciated starlet has earned this position through her hard work. Here are some unknown facts about the diva that everybody should know.
Some unknown facts about Ankita Lokhande
- While we know her as Ankita Lokhande but her real name is Tanuja.
- Ankita has a fetish for Indian food. She is fond of eating bhindi with ghee, rotis and dal fry. She also enjoys her favourite non-vegetarian dish Butter chicken.
- Apart from a famous actress, she is a badminton champ as well. She was a state level badminton player in college.
- The gorgeous lady’s loves to eat at her favourite restaurant Urban Tadka in Mumbai.
- During her leisure time, Ankita loves listening to soft, romantic songs and even ghazals.
- Ankita’s favourite color is white, the color which actually looks good on her.
- We all know Pavitra Rishta’s Archana Ankita as a skillful actor. But the thing we don’t know is she is a very good dancer and a bathroom singer.
- Unlike any other common Indian girl Ankita’s favourite Bollywood actors are Madhuri Dixit and Shilpa Shetty.
- The gorgeous Ankita claimed that she was approached to star in SRK’s film Happy New Year opposite to the king of Bollywood, but then things didn’t work out.
- Glamour world rumours chased her also. She was rumoured to be unprofessional on the sets. Some of the rumours also included slapping her boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput in real life and even that they have been secretly married.
- Ankita feels that the worst part of the body is her hands while her sexiest part of her body is her lips and eyes.
- She is known as a skillful actor but little do we know that she is also a very good dancer and a bathroom singer.
- ‘Pavitra Rishta’, was not actually her debut show. She was initially supposed to cast in a romantic school drama ‘Baali Umar Ko Salaam’ and debut with the same. However, when things didn’t move, it was her luck that she was picked by Ekta Kapoor to play the lead in her show. ‘Pavitra Rishta’ won a place in people’s hearts and by playing the girl next door character named Archana, Ankita gained immense popularity on the small glamour box.
- She was a contestant in dance based reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ with Sushant Singh Rajput Season 4 in 2011. In the same year, she was also a participant in Kapil Sharma’s comedy reality show ‘Comedy Circus’.
- Ankita Lokhande was a part of 2013’s mini-series ‘Ek Thhi Naayka’, created by Ekta Kapoor for the promotion of her film ‘Ek Thi Daayan’. She portrayed the role of Pragya in it.