Evan Felker is an American singer, songwriter, musician who was born on March 25, 1984, in Okemah, Oklahoma, to Vam Felker, a cowboy and Tane Felker, a healthcare professional.
He has a younger sister named Cheyenne. He went to high school on Okemah.
Later he got training as an electrician in some tech school.
At an early age of 20, he moved to Stillwater, Oklahoma, and became interested in country music.
While surprisingly in a short period of time he formed Turnpike Troubadours and released their first album, Bossier City on 11th December 2007.
Evan got married to Staci Nelson in Barcelona, in November 2016 but got divorced on August 17, 2018. Evan was in a short time relationship with Miranda Lambert. However, Miranda is now married to an NYPD officer named Brendan McLoughlin and for now, Evan is possibly single.
1. Evan Felker is a lead singer and a guitarist of a musical band called “Turnpike Troubadours”.
2. Before pursuing a career in music, Evan had dreams of becoming an electrician. In fact, he even spent time working in factories, paper mills and food plants.
He is an avid storyteller.
3. Evan Felker loves animals. This was revealed by his ex wife Staci Nelson. She often shared photos via Instagram of Evan interacting with animals. In fact in February, she posted a cute picture of Evan holding one of their five dogs.
4. He is an avid storyteller. Evan Felker also opened up about his love for poetry and writing short stories.
5. Evan Felker is now one of the best country artists of his generation. His net worth dwells around $700 Thousand.
6. His band’s album A Long Way from Your Heart (2017) reached the top spot on the U.S. indie and folk album charts.
7. Evan has been close friends with Rhett Miller from Old 97s.
8. He considers James McMurtry as the greatest songwriter of his generation.
9. Most of his songs are fictional narratives featuring characters based on people and experiences he has encountered in his life.
10. About his songs Evan Felker feels confident in me because he knows he is writing about people who are real. He had to work with these guys, drink beer with them.